Code of Ethics
We believe in the value and importance of the insurance business and its future, and that the Independent Insurance Agent plays a critical role in serving consumers throughout the insurance process.
To the Insurance Companies We Represent:
We will respect the authority vested in us by the insurance companies we represent, and work to maintain open lines of communication with them.
• To hold our profession in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige.
• To fulfill the needs of our clients to the best of our ability.
• To maintain our clients' confidences.
• To render exemplary service to our clients and their beneficiaries.
• To adhere to professional standards of conduct in helping our clients to protect insurable obligations and attain their financial security objectives.
• To present accurately and honestly all facts essential to our clients' decisions.
• To perfect our skills and increase our knowledge through continuing education.
• To conduct our business in such a way that our example might help raise the professional standards of those in my profession.
• To keep informed with respect to applicable laws and regulations and to observe them in the practice of our profession.
• To cooperate with others whose services are constructively related to meeting the needs of our clients.
To the Public:
We believe that serving the public as their insurance agents is an honorable occupation, affording us a special opportunity to serve society and offer valuable insurance products and services to the public. We believe in serving the interests of our clients by responding to their expressed insurance needs. We will strive to further the public's understanding of insurance, endeavor to promote safety and loss control in our communities, and strive to participate in civic and philanthropic activities that contribute to our communities.